Friday, December 08, 2006

Friday Weigh-In!

Ok, it's Friday again! That went fast! Did much better this week, I felt a lot more in control of my appetite and I got exercise in 3 times this week so far. I'd like to make it 4 today.

Ok, here we go:

Current weight: 175.8
Change from 2 weeks ago: -0.5 lbs

Not too much of a loss, unlike some of you who lose 3 or 4 pounds a week, but I will definitely take it! It just feels better physically to be eating right and exercising.

I'll be getting my next podcast out tonight or tomorrow!

Have a great weekend and please post your progress if you'd like!

Take care!

Beth*

P.S. If any of you have any recipes that you come up with, please let me know! I'm always on the lookout for my next E&T recipe!

5 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I promise to weigh in next week! This week, I think it may just be too discouraging. It was our anniversary (biiiig meal out) and I had some work lunches out too.

See ya! Congrats on the loss!

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Heather Weaver said...

Last week: 210.4
This week: 208.6
Lost: 1.8 (but I maintained last week and didn't get a chance to post)

Here's a recipe for bean soup. My husband and I loved it! It is so filling!

Bean Soup

In Pam, saute 1 large onion and 4-6 cloves of garlic

Add 2 cans each of kidney, pinto, black, and fat free refried beans, and stewed tomatoes (corn also if desired)

Add 1/2 package of taco seasoning, salt and pepper to taste

Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer about 1-1.5 hours.

Super-easy and really good!

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Heather Weaver said...

I forgot to mention that the soup is 2 points per cup without the corn (It doesn't add many points but really kicks up the sweetness.).

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Cool posting, you guys!

Sarah, don't be afraid, it would be interesting to see what damage a biiig meal has on your weight (wouldn't it?). Just for your own knowledge. Only weigh in if your comfy with it, no pressure!

weaverh, that soup sounds yummy! And it's in has mexican spices, oh so good!! Thanks, and would you mind if I used it for my next E&T? Let me know!

Take care and good work!

Beth*

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Heather Weaver said...

You may absolutely use the recipe. My name is Heather and I'm from Uhrichsville (yer-icks-ville), Ohio.

I loved the most recent episode - especially the part on daily weighing. When I get a chance, I'll send you a more detailed e-mail about that!

Keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home