Friday, November 24, 2006

Friday Weigh-In!!

So, how did you all fare Thanksgiving? I hope you all enjoyed yourselves! And...If you enjoyed yourself a little too much, DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. Put it behind you and pick up right where you left off! I MEAN IT!

Ok, so I'm glad to say that I'm back to a couple of weeks ago, although the pumpkin pie might catch up with me by next week :-0.

Current weight: 176.3
Difference from last Friday: -0.5 lbs


Oh, I also wanted to say so sorry about not shooting out a podcast for before Thanksgiving. Things got a little too hairy on Wednesday with all my holiday prep, and I just couldn't get it done. But you'll be hearing from me very, very, very soon!

Take care and let me know your weigh-in by clicking on comments just below!
Beth*

2 Comments:

At 7:01 AM, Blogger Heather Weaver said...

This week: 211.4
Last Week: 215.0
Lost: 3.6

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

I'm now blogging at: http://netloss.extrapounds.com/

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

awesome heather!!!! I am so proud of you as I am sure you are! can't wait to check out your blog, too! thank you so much for posting!

Beth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home