Friday, October 27, 2006

Thanks a bunch!

I wanted to thank you for the wonderful reviews I was given on Itunes. It's great to get feedback, so I am always on top of what you all need, because it's usually just what I need, too!

I'm already getting stuff together for my next podcast, so if there's anything that you guys want me to address, please let me know.

As always, stay strong with me, and allow yourself a little treat for Halloween. This is about living, not depriving. Depriving doesn't work, it makes you binge!

Give yourself some leeway and don't take things too seriously, relax and enjoy the socialization of Halloween. Rent a good spooky movie and enjoy some lite popcorn, a hershey bar (skip the almonds :-)), and some raspberry seltzer (in a champagne glass, of course)!

We can do this!!

I check for comments all the time, so if you are having a Halloween weakness, send me a comment, we'll get through it!

Beth*

2 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

"This is about living, not depriving. Depriving doesn't work, it makes you binge!"

Ah, this is what I am struggling with. I am such an all or nothing thinker. I am either counting points religiously or eating like a wild person. I am working on becoming a "normal" eater.

Thanks again for the podcast, Beth! It's like having a chat with a friend.

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I SOOOO know what you're talking about, sarah! That's exactly how I was/am.

This is a constant learning thing, since it has to be long term, so I have to learn how not to be all or nothing.

It's a slow process, and I fall back into the old habit sometimes because I've been doing it for so long, but if we keep trying, the better way will become THE way we live!

Keep going with me and great luck to you! Let me know how you are doing!

Beth*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home