Thursday, October 05, 2006

My promise to you!

You know, as the days go by, I've had this feeling of something naggin' at me. Then I got an email from a listener of my podcast, and she clued me in!! I don't blog enough!

Well, I will definitely give some more updates of how things are going in my journey.

Today is lots of nose blowing and throat clearing, no, not PMS, a COLD! I was warned that when your first child starts school, there's about a month of being sick. Boy, is that true!!

I won't be exercising today, I just want to sit and rest, and I'll try to keep my craving for salty chicken soup to a minimum.

I've got some good things lined up for my next podcast, so stay tuned, it's coming very soon!

Take care everybody, and stay well!

Beth*

1 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much! Listen, I just want to get us all out of this weight cycle one step at a time. So please feel free to email me with your steps forward and steps back! We can motivate each other, I can always use motivation!

Beth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home