Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Podcast # 6 Notes

Here are the resources of what I was talking about on Podcast # 6...

Oprah's show about gastric bypass surgery

E&T Recipe #6 - Chocolate Pumpkin Cake

1 Box Devil's Food Cake Mix
1 - 15 oz. can pumpkin

Beat it with the mixer for 2 minutes and put it in a 9x13 inch pan, sprayed with PAM. Bake for 34 minutes at 350 degrees. Cut into 16 pieces. Top with fat free Cool Whip if desired.

*Yellow cake mix can be substituted for Chocolate Cake Mix

WW points: 2

1 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

OOOOOOh, pumpkin spice cake!! Thank you so much for telling me about that, I definitely have to try that!

Thanks so much for the encouraging words for the podcast, it really helps! As for your friend Gina, my gosh over 100 pounds, she must really be an expert about nutrition. That is so great!!!

I just love podcasts, too! I think I might have to give some suggestions in my podcast, let me know if you find any good ones.

Take care and good luck!

Beth*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home