Saturday, November 04, 2006

Episode #7 Show Notes

Truths behind Deprivation

I wouldn't feel so strongly about this subject if it didn't come back to bite me so many times in my dieting life. I think that this is a big thing that we have to understand in order to let healthy living become a permanent part of our lives.

Here's a link to the pedometer I bought. Let me know of any others that you use and like.

Omron Pedometer


E&T Recipe # 7 - Suprise Reuban Sandwich

2 slices lite whole wheat bread
1 oz thin slices Hillshire Farms Pastrami
1 oz swiss cheese (I LOVE Lorraine swiss)
sauercraut (as much as desired)
PAM

Heat up skillet and spray one side of both pieces of bread with PAM. This will be the side that gets fried in the pan.

Pile on your ingredients and cook on a low flame until heated through, the bread is crispy and the cheese is melted. Eat with a side of golden mustard.

WW Points - 4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home